Wednesday, September 12, 2007



Week 9: thing 20
Oh my, I went to edit my You Tube page and ended up losing what I had done. So here I go again! I have been a You Tube fan for quite awhile. You can indeed find the good, the bad and the ugly. It is a very inexpensive form of entertainment with so much to look at and the ability to just click it off if you don't like it. The clip that I picked is "Sesame Street at your library." I am also a big Sesame Street fan. I love the line by Oscar the Grouch, "I wonder if they have any books in the library that might be interesting to a grouch." This is a great clip to introduce different genres. A student might become interested in a subject that he/she didn't even think of before. It is good for an elementary school web page or blog. The line, "You'll find good books for everyone at your library" is repeated in a catchy little song.

No comments: