Monday, September 3, 2007

Sharing is good!

Week 7: thing 17

Thank you for the California 2.0 Curriculum Connections wiki. What a great way to get ideas and let others know how you plan on using tools. Great minds think alike - as I saw several of my very own ideas already posted! I did post idea #12 on the Image Generators and web award winners page...I think I may have been a little long winded and should have just posted how I was going to use Trading Card Maker. Shucks, I was so excited!


There are several ways I can see using wikis. For book reviews, ideas between the librarians and library techs., classroom and the library connecting (for book suggestions, resource information, an "Ask the Librarian" type of thing). I think that this is another of those please find some more hours in the day for me tools!

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

We are so glad you like California 2.0 Curriculum Connections. It is such a relevant and fun way to experience and use a wiki.

Be sure to add to the CSLA 2007 conference wiki, too -- this is our first year to offer a conference wiki and we need fun items that would never show up on the official page!

Best wishes.
- Jackie