Sunday, September 2, 2007

mmmm, mmmm del.icio.us


Week 6: thing 13

I admit that I did not quite get Rollyo - but I do get and love del.icio.us! I even added it to my AOL toolbar. First off - when I viewed the 12 minute Del.icio.us tutorial, it was very blurry. I found Us.ef.ul to be very helpful. I do think that the instructions to create an account and use the site were easy to follow (not like Rollyo) and it is easy to figure out what del.icio.us can and will do. I know that I will continue to use this site and keep adding. The idea of the tags make finding something much easier than using the "favorites" on my homepage.
This tool would be wonderful to share sites from one district library website to another. It is so nice to not always have to do your own searching, or reinvent the wheel as the saying goes!
I spent hours looking at the SJLLibrary's del.icio.us page, I need to remember to add it to my del.icio.us page. I have read on other blogs that some have used this tool for several months and love it - I will become one of those people!

No comments: