Thursday, August 30, 2007

Rollyo!

Week 5: thing 12

I am learning that I need to keep learning. Rollyo took some time to figure out. I think the instructions they give on how to use it and link it are a little vague - maybe it's just me or I can blame it on the heat!
I do like the idea. It's a great way to organize sites I have marked as favorites, rather then scrolling up and down my long list.
I can see students using this to keep track of sites for, perhaps, homework help, animal, explorer, planet report sites, graphic sites and the list can go on and on.
I did take some of my favorites from my online account and put them into a Rollyo. I hope that it works!

1 comment:

oweLMT2 said...

I guess I had the same problem. I couldn't see how Rollyo was useful. I had a hard time using other's Rollyos to find things. I probably haven't figured out how to use it properly. Other programs were so easy to use in comparison, like Library Thing, delicious, wikis...