Tuesday, August 28, 2007

GOOD OLD EMAIL

Week 3: thing 7

There is so much new stuff out there in cyberspace but I really like the fact that I can email. It is such a simple way to keep in touch with family, friends, staff and even students. Most every email provider allows you to add pictures, color, sound, links. You click the send button and your message is delivered in an instant! I think emails are a wonderful way to get a message to several people at the same time. I can email the entire staff a list of new books or videos. I can email questions and get an answer rather quickly. I can choose to print or just delete emails that I receive. I can forward on emails that might be of interest to others.
I am also mystified at how it all works... From my computer to anywhere in the world - wow!

No comments: